Screaming Mario Bros Screaming Mario Bros

Funny writing!

Thought it was pretty funny and it sorta reminds me of mad mad mario, well the concept at least. The only thing that could use some work is the ending. It was a little too sudden I found, so it makes us feel as though it just left us hanging. Overall it was funny and the animation was simple yet effective, just the ending felt a tad out of place.

Zelda - Target Zelda - Target

hit a greater target!

Haha honestly I think I'd give him more credit for hitting a target chicken 100 feet away from him rather than a target 10 feet in front of him. I like the zooming animation of navi for the opening scene but the whole animation itself was pretty short. It's understandable for the sake of the joke but a bit more would not have been a bad thing.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Ironic?

About that whole arguement to bring back that one character alive again and about a minute later Yusuke kills himself. Funny stuff. I liked how there was some body animation this time around as well (the Blue guy's whispering animation was really funny in my opinion). Loved it, Sweet job!

My First game :D My First game :D

enjoyable

I like trying to pop the people according to the beat... not sure if you programmed it to spawn like that or if it's just luck but whatever, it made it a bit more entertaining. I won't hold the fact against you though that even though I survived it still said I lost lol but I think the main thing you should have fixed up in this are the buttons look. The radial button REALLY turns me off from playing the game so I'ld suggest drawing the buttons next time to add your style to it and not something so plain. For a first game it was pretty good. Just take these reviews in mind when creating your next game.

wouterOfficial responds:

thanks, i will :D

Spartaman 2 Spartaman 2

Too manly

Too much for my unmanlyness to bare witness to. It made my eyeballs pour out of my face just for getting past the title screen. Megaman? No... THIS-IS-SPARTAMAN!

Tetraform Tetraform

Sweet game!

Highly addictive! I've spent so much time trying to get a complete planet so I could see what it looks like haha. Had a lot of fun with this!

Laser Tears of Science Laser Tears of Science

one of the special few

one of those songs that has both a kick ass beat and a kick ass name. It's a mellow but energetic song... or at least that's what comes to mind when I try to find a way to summarize this. I found it was lacking a peak but I loved how you incorperated some fresh new beats instead to mix up the song and keep the original beat fresh. But damn I was waiting for that peak because the build up in this song is so great! Nonetheless awesome job!

GameBalance responds:

Thanks :)

Emerald Hill Zone (in 8-bit) Emerald Hill Zone (in 8-bit)

an 8 bit remix of a somewhat 8 bit song?

haha just kinda funny in my opinion, but hell I'm probably wrong, it may have been 16 bit or 24 bit or something, NOT TO GET OFF TRACK. Thought this was a pretty good remix. It stays very true to the original with a little bit of flavor provided by you. My biggest concern is that it's too short! I think you would have been able to make a lot more out of this and much better, seeing as the ending is rather sudden. All in all considered, it's still good, but I would have liked to hear more from it. nice job

Horse Chase Shootout W/Drums Horse Chase Shootout W/Drums

another game????

if so that's awesome! I prefer this version with drums a bit better. Very epic feel to it, I like how the intro starts off to lead into the main theme. A lot of scenarios where this music could fit in well with. Another great piece!

NG_Timmy NG_Timmy

for a second

I thought it was a photograph. VERY nicely done. seems like not a color is out of place

Ching Chongin Ching Chongin

Made of win...

if the game weren't so damn hard! haha I really like the detail in this. Especially the shading on the goggles and helmet. The tiny references in the audience also add a nice touch like Ken and pikachu and.... awww you know the rest, you drew them! This is an excellent drawing of an excellent game! Well done!

TheShadling responds:

Haha if it only werent so damn hard :D

Metallical Mario Metallical Mario

LOL

the REAL metal mario! pretty sweet drawing and I like the colouring. It kinda makes me think what game it would be if THIS was the design for mario.... then I realized it'd be brutal legends :D